These are the operas originally created by Gilbert and Sullivan and premiered by the D’Oyly Carte Opera Company.
- Cox and BoxSullivan just before Gilbert. 1866.
- H.M.S. Pinafore25th May 1878
- Iolanthe25th November 1882 – The first new opera to open at the Savoy Theatre.
- Patience23rd April 1881 – Premiered at the Opera Comique and then transferred to open the Savoy Theatre, on 10th October 1881.
- Princess Ida5th January 1884
- Ruddigore22nd January 1887
- The Gondoliers7th December 1889
- The Grand Duke7th March 1896
- The Mikado14th March 1885
- The Pirates of Penzance3rd April 1880
- The Sorcerer17th November 1877
- The Yeomen of the Guard3rd October 1888
- ThespisThespis was the very first collaboration between Gilbert and Sullivan.
- Trial by Jury25th March 1875 – Gilbert and Sullivan’s first opera for D’Oyly Carte.
- Utopia, Limited7th October 1893